ServicesMetito Utilities Ltd. (MUL) offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ requirements and expectations. MUL is committed to offer intelligent water management through an added value chain to optimize and develop water and wastewater facilities.
- MUL is efficiently resourced with experienced managers that can provide consultancy services guaranteed to produce tangible results to its clients
- MUL provides state of the art training to develop the skills required to run a modern water company. MUL’s training methodology ensures transferred skills are quickly disseminated and easily developed within the clients’ organisation.
Management Contracts MUL has a pool of highly skilled experts equipped with forward-looking management techniques. These experienced professionals have proven track records in improving operational efficiency and optimizing resource structure.MUL has the ability to take over and operate existing water distribution and sewage collection networks, ensuring a reduction in water losses and increase in network efficiency by adopting latest technologies in detection, repairs and metering.
MUL has extensive experience of successfully operating and maintaining water and wastewater treatment facilities. The company ensures efficient operation and an optimized asset life cycle.
BOT & TOT Investments
- With the support from MUL’s strong shareholders, MUL or its Consortium can draw on their own equity supplemented with bank debt to take responsibility for the complete financial requirements of Green-field projects. Having developed build-own-operate (BOO) and build-operate transfer (BOT) business models since the 1990’s, MUL oversees all assets including; design, construction and commissioning activities, to facilitate project execution efficiently.
- MUL’s capital resources and extensive experience in the water industry enables us to acquire and operate existing water and wastewater assets via a Take-Over, Operate & Transfer (TOT) business model.
- Moving further down the value chain, MUL reinforces its leading position as a complete water utility solution provider by offering a total solution to its clients beyond the scope of treatment, including network management, customer service and end-user billing and collection.